Friday 14 January 2011

On the Move Again

After discovering to my dismay that our new servers will not let us use either the old or the new membership software, I have had to move the DepList website to a different service provider on the advice of the software developers. This is a huge pain and a large amount of work (not to mention an extra expense I could have done without), and I've spent the best part of three days grappling with it all. The good news is that least the new servers will give us a whopping 150 GB of space! Means we'll definitely be able to let members post audio clips on their profiles.

I hope that the main site will be back online within 24 hours. Again, our messaging service is not affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.